Terms & Conditions
Kindly read these terms and conditions in full before submitting an order.
In these terms and conditions, “we” refer to Leather Solution Pte Ltd and Leathersolution Management Pte Ltd (and references to “us” and “our” shall be construed accordingly), and “you” refers to our customer (and, where applicable, their appointed persons) (and references to “your” shall be construed accordingly).
NO CANCELLATION & REFUND POLICY
All sales are final and services are non-refundable.
Upon your acceptance of the Terms of Services herein and making payment for the relevant service(s) indicated on our receipt, we may in our sole discretion deny refunds if you wish to make any changes or cancellations to your order.
These terms and conditions are applicable to every order which is submitted to us by you. Handing your item(s) to us by you will be taken as your irrevocable acknowledgement and acceptance of our terms and conditions set out herein.
1. It is your responsibility to count the number of items that you hand over to us for cleaning, colouring, touch-up, coating and repair service(s). Before your item(s) are handed to us, easily removed accessories and ornamental components should be detached. If they are not removed, we are entitled to exercise our own discretion in removing such detachable accessories and/or ornamental components (including detachable straps, lock and key(s) and charms). There is no guarantee that we will discover all detachable accessories and/or ornamental components and will not be responsible for any loss or damage to detachable accessories and/ornamental components which have not been highlighted to us. You must also inspect the condition of the item(s) that we return to you. In the event that you are unable to hand your item(s) to us personally or collect the said item(s) after servicing, you may appoint a person to do so on your behalf by presenting the Customer Order Form, Invoice or other prescribed documents (as may be applicable to us).
We are not held responsible for loose items such as jewellery, cash, detachable buttons, cufflinks, dustbags, boxes, etc. We request that customers empty every compartment prior to leaving item(s) with us.
2. You agree that the Condition Checklist accurately indicates major blemishes and/or inherent flaws spotted at the time of deposit or physical condition check. We will endeavour to highlight these to you prior to servicing these items. There are hidden areas or hard to reach areas which our customer service team are unable to reach to assess when we process the Condition Checklist.
Servicing items with blemishes may cause such blemishes to manifest or become more apparent. We are not responsible if this occurs.
3. You agree the blemishes pointed out to you by us at the time of deposit or physical condition check, do not indicate all the blemishes/fungi / water marks/ hairline tear / intrinsic weakness of fabric, especially those which are less than 0.5cm and not visible to the eye at the time of deposit or physical condition check.
4. You understand that you may be informed of other blemishes spotted by our team(s) after deposit via phone, text or email. This will likely happen when item(s) reach our various departments for servicing and more in-depth checks are done by specialists from departments servicing your item(s).
5. We are NOT responsible for any further hardening/shrinkage/tear/colour run of materials caused by dehumifier/moisture-absorber spillage. ANY DEHUMIDIFIER spillage MUST be made known to us before servicing.
6. Any Removing stains completely is not guaranteed. There is also no guarantee that we can discover all stains which have not been highlighted to us. Some stains will surface after mould, fungus, dirt, dust and grime has/have been removed from the surface of the item. Upon clients’ requests, we can provide our service to further remove existing stains. This will be done at your own risk. Additional charges at the prevailing rates apply. Dr.Bags reserves the right to refuse to service the item at any time.
7. We exercise our utmost care in the service(s) of every item entrusted to us. We use methods and chemicals that are best suited to the nature and conditions of each individual item to our knowledge.
8. For coloured items, we will match colours for items sent for colouring service from the existing item and/or with a physical leather sample, for item(s) sent in to be coloured to its original colour. We do not accept visual pictures sent to us via mobile or email as colours differ from screen to screen. Kindly note that the original colour of the item(s) may likely affect the end-product. Therefore we may not be able to guarantee that the colour will be exactly as requested. Clients must pay the agreed upon charges prior to service.
9. Dr.Bags does not take responsibility for any intrinsic flaws, weakness or defects found in materials. In the process of our dry cleaning, we cannot guarantee for colour loss, shrinkage or against damage to weak and tender fabrics.
10. Vachetta leather ages with time and thus colours vary on different parts of the leather. Cleaning removes dirt, dust and grime from the leather. After cleaning, the leather will appear lighter/darker at different parts of the leather according to usage. Please note that Dr.Bags cannot be responsible for the varying tones of leather.
11. Payment is due when you have received our invoice and/or e-invoice. We confirm the service(s) and price(s) with you at either our physical outlet or after our physical item analysis for pick up or quotation service(s). Kindly note that we will proceed to servicing your item(s) once the payment has been received.
For avoidance of doubt, the serviced item(s) will only be released to you upon full payment of our charges and fees.
All products and services sold are non-refundable and non-exchangeable upon purchase. The only exceptions made are when the service has not been rendered because our specialists has advised not to proceed with services (e.g. due to intrinsic weakness or damage, or when material is not suitable for servicing as it is too damaged to colour or if material does not absorb the colour well after testing) In these cases or exceptions, a full refund will be made, as the service has not been rendered.
12. Any Items must be claimed within 14 days from the date of notification of collection unless otherwise informed. We will accept no responsibility for the condition of any unclaimed item(s) beyond the 14-day period.
All unclaimed items may be disposed off after the expiry date.
13. Any item(s) will be kept at our store for a maximum of 1 month, after which, item(s) will be sent back to our workshop and delivery charge will apply if items are not disposed and is/are still at our workshop. A storage fee of $50 per month is applicable for the mentioned item(s).
14. All complaints or dissatisfaction must be made known to us immediately once we return your item(s). We will assume no responsibility thereafter.
15. You shall give us written notice of any issues in relation to the item(s) delivered to you within the hour / at the point when you collect your item(s).
You are to return the item(s) in question to us immediately thereafter for our inspection of the same. In the event that we do not receive any written notice of the same within the time stipulated herein, it shall be deemed that you have accepted the item(s) as collected and/or delivered to you in satisfactory condition and you shall not have any further claims against us whatsoever in respect of such item(s) and the services provided in relation to such item(s).
In the event that we accept liability for any missing or damaged item(s) whilst such item(s) was/were under our possession and control, you hereby irrevocably agree that our aggregate liability in respect of any claim arising out of or in connection with such item(s) shall not exceed an amount which is:
three times the amount charged for the service of the specific item: or S$1800, whichever is lower.
Proof of purchase is required to prove the authenticity of the item. The item, whether partially or completed damaged, shall be retained by us upon full settlement of claim.
These Terms and Conditions, our Customer Order Form, Invoice and all other documents expressly stated to apply to an order collectively constitute the entire agreement between you and us with respect of the subject matter hereof and supersede all other agreements and/or understandings, both written and oral, between you and us with respect of the subject matter hereof.
To the extent permissible under the laws of Singapore, the remedies available to you and us shall be limited to the remedies set out in these Terms and Conditions.
16. By submitting your personal information, you agree and consent to us to collect, use, disclose and process your personal information set out in the collection form or otherwise provided by yourself or possessed by us for administrative, marketing and promotional purpose. We will call/message/email you to inform you of any additional blemishes/conditions, or when items are ready for collection or regarding helpful information, or latest promotions or services available that we deem valuable to you. To opt-out, kindly inform our staff or our marketing manager.
17. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of Singapore. In relation to any legal action or proceedings arising out of or in connection with these Terms and Conditions, both you and us hereby irrevocably submits to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of the Republic of Singapore, and irrevocably waives any objection on the grounds of forum non conveniens.